Thursday, February 27, 2003

Yesterday was the first time ever that I have had car trouble in my life.....I walk up to the car and keyless entry thingee wouldnt work, so I figured that maybe the remote had weak batteries, again another first i used the key to open the door, and then went to hit the "unlock all door" switch and nothing...the car would not respond, then I kinda became skeptical, sat in put the key in the ignition and tried to start it, no response...for some mysterious reason the battery had died and car would not respond at all....double checked the lights made sure there werent any attempts to break in, nothing.....and to top it all (thanks to the Houston weather) it was pouring....but luckily AAA came to my rescue, jump started the car and the same day I got the car a new battery. Thank god it just caused me a 45 minute delay or else studying for the history exam would have become very difficult.
Cant wait for tommorrow people, because after I turn in all my stuff in I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes Spring Break baby!!! wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no school, no homework (but that doesnt mean no studying) for 10 whole days...wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more updates tommorrow.

No comments: