Saturday, March 01, 2003

Played basketball after nearly 2 years today...my brother challenged me, thinking that he could squish me like a little bug....little did he know that I played against some of the toughest guys in new jersey. And that really helped alot, and even though I was a little rusty I showed him how to play b-ball....lol.....playing today reminded me of the time when I first moved to NJ, and my skills werent that great....I remember being the last pick for the guys while mamking teams( though that did not bother me one bit because I used to do the same thing when I used to play cricket!!! )...but as time passed I got better and i got picked earlier and that was the best feeling ever.

Decided to change the look of my computer as the mac look was kinda getting boring, so have a look at it here...I personally think it looks great!!!
more later

No comments: