Sunday, March 16, 2003

This has been one hell of a week for me. First of all I had to take the webCT quiz umpteen number of times to get a hundred so that my average remains high, this took me practically the whole day and really screwed up my schedule. Then the craps program was giving major problems and required tweaking that went on for another day. All this mean that instead of two days for my paper, I had one...welll atleast I got two of the three pages done....another reason why im leaving university early tommorrow so that I can do my work and maybe do some math homework.

The Movable Type mirror is up at http://kashif.8tc.com....so you guys can go there and visit. I tried implementing this template on their but it was difficult and html is not really my cup of tea, give me a decent looking free template any day.
Hopefully the rest of the weekend goes well.!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: