Saturday, March 22, 2003

Well the webCT quiz didnt take forever like the last time....that was just hell, but on a brighter note they do make good reviews. I tried getting a rss feed for blogger from an external site, but it didnt go that well....but the mt one does have one.
What I need right now is one of those programs that feeds the latest news right on my desktop, I tried downloading newsdesk today, that uses the xml feed of a website to view website, but you have to download a 20mb microsoft .net platfrom thingee from microsoft, which I dont wanna do even though I have broadband, but i bet there must be alternatives.
Well the article that I was talking about, got accepted and will be published in the next new letter, I will also post that article the day it is published.

No comments: