Thursday, April 10, 2003

Man these couple of days have been hell, there is this program that I have to write that translates a line into piglatin.....now for a while this program was acting like a unicorn, I was unable to catch yet I was crazy driven towards it, resulting in having dreams about that program.....you can imagine how bad things are when you start dreaming about the program( I even saw that it executed successfully...lol), well the program has been completed needing only a minor tweaks, which I shall do tommorrow. I have had enough of looking at my screen and endless amount of code.

I think my 8tc MT blog went down, I just hope that this is some downtime, and not like the last time. This time would suck even more cause I had manually transferred all my archives from here to there.....just hope they arent lost.

Now off to get some much needed sleep.

No comments: