Monday, February 01, 2016

Facebook for Android Battery Life

I have a Nexus 6p and so far battery life has been excellent in my usage. The phone lasts all day with ease but when I read Russel Holly's article on how you can get some more juice out of your battery I decided to remove the app and go with his approach (I still kept messenger)

While I cant claim to have notified any speed differences in the phone the battery usage is  a lot better. I'm setting the phone to charge at least an hour or two later I'm the day than I used to which is quite impressive. I wonder what happened to Facebook's internal quest to have an amazing Android app where employees were using the app on Android devices and making improvements.

Anyone else seeing any difference ?

http://www.androidcentral.com/it-turns-out-uninstalling-facebook-android-pretty-great

No comments: